Top Ten:
1. enjoy last days with fellow partners and friends, praising God for each one and the way he has used them over the past 1.5 years.
2. spend quality time with SMcC, my super best friend this side of the Indus! (technically her side of the Indus) =0)
3. hold "Izzy's" face in my hands, look in her eyes, and call her once more to choose Jesus.
4. give away whatever I haven't used over the last 3 years.
5. cover my toilets with heavy metal covers... heavy enough hopefully to keep the rats out.
6. put everything I own in cupboards, metal trunks or whatever other containers I can find.
7. leave it to Jesus, the souls, the lost, the saved, just leave it in the all-powerful, all-able hands of God.
8. teach my son to stop picking his nose
9. burn my last candle
10. NOT take a language test!!!!
I am going to make myself cry writing this.
Leaving isn't easy.
I am home.
I am leaving home.
I will make home where ever He takes me, but for now, I'm here and this is my home.
m
No comments:
Post a Comment
Reflections