It's hot but it's only going to get hotter. We haven't even hit the peak heat season yet.
We haven't started using the AC yet but I think it is almost time. I feel like once we start the AC I won't ever go outside again.
I took this pic of Thomas while he was asleep. It kind of tells you how we feel... all day long!!!
It's great to serve the God who makes streams in the desert. Who is our shade at our right hand. Who will keep the sun from harming us by day!!!
At least we know we are "hot" for Jesus!!!
Enjoying a cold glass of water,
m
We haven't started using the AC yet but I think it is almost time. I feel like once we start the AC I won't ever go outside again.
I took this pic of Thomas while he was asleep. It kind of tells you how we feel... all day long!!!
It's great to serve the God who makes streams in the desert. Who is our shade at our right hand. Who will keep the sun from harming us by day!!!
At least we know we are "hot" for Jesus!!!
Enjoying a cold glass of water,
m

No comments:
Post a Comment
Reflections