She came back.
Why?
I have no idea. Her explanation this time was actually that she doesn't work in this neighborhood but her "sister" does. She would really like for her sister to see me.
Okay... well, bring the whole family!
Who knows when they will show up. I guess when they do I'll just have them come in, drink chai and see how much about the good news I can communicate.
Thanks God for bringing this woman into my life.
m
Why?
I have no idea. Her explanation this time was actually that she doesn't work in this neighborhood but her "sister" does. She would really like for her sister to see me.
Okay... well, bring the whole family!
Who knows when they will show up. I guess when they do I'll just have them come in, drink chai and see how much about the good news I can communicate.
Thanks God for bringing this woman into my life.
m
No comments:
Post a Comment
Reflections