We are so thankful for a month of language study in the mountains, out of the heat.
It has been refreshing to be able to think about what we are learning, enjoy the outdoors and just be able to focus a little.
God continues to bring us to that place daily of recognizing our weaknesses and his power.
T enjoys being outside from sunup to sundown. When I listen to my recordings from language class the plethora of bird sounds and the sweet sound of wind blowing through the trees just makes me smile. I am reminded of the sounds of recordings made back home; door bells, men shouting what they are selling out in the street or just to loud blowing of the fan! I am thankful for both sounds but right now I am thankful I have to wear my sweater because it is so cold!!!
Enjoy some pics:
Here is the mountain view out of our window in the evening
Bliss and Thomas reading outside
It has been refreshing to be able to think about what we are learning, enjoy the outdoors and just be able to focus a little.
God continues to bring us to that place daily of recognizing our weaknesses and his power.
T enjoys being outside from sunup to sundown. When I listen to my recordings from language class the plethora of bird sounds and the sweet sound of wind blowing through the trees just makes me smile. I am reminded of the sounds of recordings made back home; door bells, men shouting what they are selling out in the street or just to loud blowing of the fan! I am thankful for both sounds but right now I am thankful I have to wear my sweater because it is so cold!!!
Enjoy some pics:
Here is the mountain view out of our window in the evening
Bliss and Thomas reading outside
A little bit of the nature around us
A little baby's toes I just had to take a pic of...
Some scenes from the ride up the mountain...
A house of prayer
a truck
Umbrellas for sale along the road
or what about a shawl...
ummmm...
some more nature...
happy Father's Day!
One more flower!!!
m





No comments:
Post a Comment
Reflections