GOOD NEWS JUNKIES DEFINED

junkie |ˈjəNGkē|(also junky ) a person with a compulsive habit or obsessive dependency on something: power junkies.
good |go͝od| news |n(y)o͞oz|junkie |ˈjəNGkē|
a person with the compulsive habit of talking about and an obsessive dependency on the good news of God's plan of salvation through Jesus' life, death and resurrection.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

5 Weeks: What will I do first?


Our departure is too quickly approaching.
So the question arises, "What will you do first?"
Other than sleep, here are my top ten... 

1. Hug my Mom!
2. Hug my Dad!
3. Go for a run with my little brother (actually I think I will walk with my mom but I will pretend to run with my brother for the first 3 strides)
4. Eat my mom's cooking.
5. Walk down a street loudly and not be the loudest
6. Walk down a street and not be looked at.
7. Freely run around in the park with Thomas. (and not the ladies park).
8. Speak English and be able to talk to people about Jesus in English!!!
9. Go on a Daddy date.
10. 

I got stuck... I think there are other things but I can't think of them at the moment. 
Maybe in a couple of weeks from now I will...
I love living here. 
I can't wait to see my family but I wish they were coming here instead of me going there.
I am so thankful to love where God has brought me. What a gracious God we serve.

m

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait to see you.
    love you love ren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to our days together too. Love you. Finish well.
      m

      Delete

Reflections